Come to Estartit with your friends and enjoy swimming more than ever! Neda el Món has prepared an open water festival, the weekend of the traditional Neda el Món Medes Islands TV3 Marathon crossing. You will be able to enjoy open water swimming in a marvellous surrounding and with good company. It will be a relay race. You will have to swim 800 m four times. Ask 3 friends to come with you, form a team and pay only 19€ per team. Once you have registered, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of your team and the names of the other 3 team members.
Estartit 4x800 m.
We recommend the use of a ISHOF Neda el Món safety bouy during the crossing. This bouy makes the swimmers more "visible", they can hold it and have a little rest when they are tired or injured, but it doesn't affect their swimming. For more information, click here.
- Accomodation. Contact our Official Hotel, Hotel Panorama, and book a room with 15% discount: email@example.com or 972751092.
- Wetsuit rental. You can rent a wetsuit at www.rentawetsuit.com.
- Insurances. All swimmers and all volunteers will have a liability insurance and an insurance against accidents.
- Cloakroom service. There will be a cloakroom service for all participants at the arrival area.
- Food and drinks. Neda el Món will supply food and drinks for all participants.
- Physiotherapy. On arrival a physiotherapy service will be offered by a team of professionals from “El Quinto Meta”.
- Wetsuit cleaning. While you recover from the effort you can clean your wetsuit at the Estartit Yacht Club.
- Showers: The swimmers can get a shower at the Estartit Yacht Club.
- Security/medical service. In first place the kayaks will provide security. In case anybody needs to be evacuated, pneumatic boats are available. In addition there will be a medically equipped boat and an ambulance at the arrival.