A traditional solidarity activity of Neda al Món: The SwimBarcelona Solidarity, where 100% of the benefits of this route will go to the NGO "No child in the world without sports," a project of CET10 which works on behalf of children, making them get the benefits of the sport practise.
SwimBarcelona Solidaria, 400m
The activity will take place on Saturday the 18th of July at 18.30 in the Swimming Area at Park Forum, where Neda el Món has designed a 400m circuit. Registration costs only 2€ and it will make a right to turn at this circuit. The goal is to collect as much as possible and, therefore, the swimmers will do the maximum of laps of 400m. For every lap the swimmer will provide 2€ more and you'll need to enter the coin in a mailbox that we will install in the middle of the water.
The final collection (2€ x number of laps each swimmer) will be automatically doubled by providing Neda el Món.
- Insurance. We have contracted a liability insurance and an accident insurance for each participant and for volunteers.
- Cloakroom. We have a cloakroom service in the arrival area.
- Physiotherapy. On the arrival area you will have a physiotherapy service offered by a professional team coordinated by Meta Quinto.
- Clean wetsuits. In the arrival area, the International Sailing Centre of Port Forum will have a space to clean and dry your wet suit while you recover from the effort.
- Security / Medical Service. We have a first level of security, with kayaks, and a second level with pneumatic boats, whether is needed to evacuate a swimmer. Also ut will be available a medical service, a boat and a medicalized ambulance located on arrival.