If you would like to enjoy more than ever the open waters and you would like to discover the most spectacular places at the Cap de Creus and the Costa Brava, then have a look at this. Neda el Món is preparing a three days’ holiday with open water swimming at the most beautiful places of the Catalan coast: Port de la Selva, Cap de Creus, Cap Norfeu, the Fluvià Mouth, the Empúries ruins… The accommodation will be on a spectacular sailboat, and at the crossings you will have, as always, Neda el Món‘s safety measures.
Discover Catalonia, discover the Costa Brava and discover Cap de Creus with Neda el Món!
Day 1 - Cap Norfeu 5,8km
Day 2 - Port Selva - Cala Tavallera 5,2km
Day 2 - Cala Prona - Cap de Creus 4,8km
Day 3 - Fluvià - Runes Empúries 7,3km
The SwimHolidays Costa Brava pack costs 985€ per person, for swimmers as well as for their friends or relatives, and it includes two nights’ accommodation on a spectacular sailboat.
- Accommodation. You will stay two nights on a sailboat. You will have double rooms, NO single rooms.
- Meals. The pack includes breakfast and lunch on board during Saturday and Sunday.
- Crossings. There will be four crossings: the first one on Friday afternoon, the second and third on Saturday morning, and the last one on Sunday morning. Motorboat and kayaks will assist the swimmers.
- Medical service. The sailboat will be equipped with the medical service in case a swimmer might need it.
- Insurance. All swimmers will have a liability insurance and an insurance against accidents.
- Present. All swimmers will get ISHOF Neda el Món buoy as commemorative present plus a swimming cap.
The event will take place if there is a minimum group of 7 swimmers. For further information you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org