The Neda el Món Medes Islands crossing, for the TV3 Marathon, by ZOGGS, is a unique and very special crossing. Very special for two reasons: because it is the only solidarity crossing which destinates 100% of the benefits to the TV3 Marathon, and because it takes place at the Medes Islands Natural Park, a superlative natural environment.
Neda el Món is going to transform this crossing into a great event: You will be able to choose the length of the crossing according to your swimming possibilities, there will be a crossing for kids, there will be an attendance briefing, the best marks will be displayed, music, DJ, entertainments for the kiddies and a meet-and-greet with the best swimmers.
These are the distances and trajectories of the adult crossings:
Neda el Món Medes Islands Junior
General classification and group classification
There will be awards for the general classification and for the following categories:
Neda el Món Village
Zoggs and the Neda el Món shop will be at the event’s Village, as well as some other local businesses.
- Accommodation. Hotel Panorama is the official hotel of the event and if you call +34 972 751 092 saying you are a participant in the Neda el Món event you will have a special price of € 90 for the double room, including breakfast.
- Car park. In front of the arrival area, on the same Estartit Long Beach, free parking: https://goo.gl/maps/ZBgbj7coC6A2
- Transfer 1.7k. Transfer to the Medes Islands will be done by boat as we do every year.
- Food and drink supply. You will be offered food and drinks during the crossing and on land. While swimming you’ll get bananas, water and aquarius (lemonade).
- Cloakroom service. There will be a cloakroom service for all participants at the arrival area.
- Physiotherapy. On arrival a physiotherapy service will be offered by a team of professionals from El Quinto Meta.
- Changing rooms. There wil be changing rooms and showers at the arrival area. Wetsuits can be cleaned there too.
- Safety/ Medical Service. First of all, kayaks and paddle surfs are there to insure your safety. Secondly, there will be inflatable boats in case a swimmer has to be evacuated. And on top of it a medical service with a boat and an ambulance at the arrival area.
- Insurance. All swimmers and volunteers will get a Civil Liability Insurance and an accident insurance.
TV3 Marathon 2023: Mental Health
100% of the profit will be given to the TV3 Marathon 2023, dedicated to seek funds for Mental Health.
Very special element you can find in this event, "Swimcap Zero". For those who want to collaborate with the charity of TV3 Marathon, you can buy for only € 20 the swimcap of the TV3 Marathon here. 100% of income "Swimcap Zero" will be credited automatically to the account of the TV3 Marathon.
In order to improve the swimmer’s security, the use of an ISHOF Neda el Món safety buoy is recommended. This buoy makes swimmers more “visible”, and, in case a swimmer gets injured or very tired, he or she can cling to it, without affecting at all the swim effectiveness. For more information click here.
This authorization form must be filled in by the legal responsible person of the minors who want to participate the event.