Swim Holidays Dubrovnik 2023
Going back to Croatia! Known as “the pearl of the Adriatic”, Croatia awaits us with its uninhabited islets, its deserted beaches, and many hours of sunshine and good food. Take a look at Swim Holidays Dubrovnik 2023!
Croatia is a natural paradise. 10% of the country's total is ecologically protected. It has a total of eight national parks, twelve natural parks and according to UNESCO its beaches and seas are among the best preserved and cleanest in Europe. Feel all the energy of this blue paradise with Neda el Món!
We bring you a four-day Swim Holidays where we will explore the Dubrovnik Sea, the Adriatic, characterized by its calm and clean waters, with more than 1000 islands and islets of which only 48 are inhabited. Rocks, caves, cliffs, marine fauna, remote places to get lost to find yourself... all this and much more awaits us in Croatia!
We offer a four-day program where we will combine sport, tourism and food in the purest Mediterranean style. Here is the program:
- Day 1, afternoon. Free visit to the Old Town of Dubrovnik.
- Day 2, morning. Swim at Lokrum island, right in front of the old Dubrovnik, with distances to choose from. During the journey you will visit its spectacular Golub Spilja cave.
- Day 2, afternoon. Guided tour of the Old Town of Dubrovnik. Guided tour is optional.
- Day 3, morning. Swim at Slano, from its bay to the nearest beautiful beaches, with distances to choose from.
- Day 3, afternoon. Visit Ston, its salt flats and its great wall.
- Day 4, morning. Swim at Kolocep island, with distances to choose from. During the journey you visit several caves: Svietionik, Bige and Blue Cave.
The Swim Holidays Dubrovnik pack is limited to 8 people and costs € 1150 per swimmer and € 1125 for relatives. Includes travel from Barcelona (or other origins), transfers from the airport and various visits, and accommodation for 3 nights in the old town of Dubrovnik. Click here for more information.
Marc Caballé van Mol
10/14/2022 11:59:31 AM