We are going to explore Sardinia!
This weekend a group of swimmers will leave to Sardinia to explore the coastal area between Isola Maddalena, Costa Smerlda and Isola de Tavolara. It will be four days on board a sailboat where we will swim in crystalline waters and coves in a paradisiac environment.
The routes that we would like to do during these four days are the following:
- 7.0K Isola Budelli
- 5.5K Bassa Trinita – Cala Francese
- 2.5K Cala Caprarese – Spiaggia Garibaldi
- 2.6K Punta Coticcio – Cala Brigantina
- 5.0K Isola Mortorio
- 4.8K Isola Soffi
- 8.5K Isola di Molara (distància curta 2.6K)
- 4.1K La Pippara – Capo Coda Cavallo
If you would like to receive more info on this expedition contact us.
Maria Rossell Pujol
6/22/2018 9:07:37 AM