Medes Junior is the children’s version of Neda el Món’s non competitive crossings. Neda el Món Junior is a fun activity meant to promote non competitive open water crossings even for very young kiddies. According to their swim level, they can choose different distances.
- Cloakroom service. There will be a cloakroom service at the departure and the arrival area.
- Food and drinks: After the crossing food and drinks will be offered to the kiddies.
- Showers: There will be showers available for all the swimmers at the arrival area at La Platgeta.
- Security/Medical Service: In first place the kayaks will provide security in case anybody needs to be evacuated. In addition there will be a medical service, with a medically equipped boat and an ambulance at the arrival area.
- Age. The minimum age to participate in any of the tests will be 6 years. If minor, you can only participate in the 50m test, and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Non-competitive. This activity will not have a competitive side, this means that there will not be winners. All participants will receive a memory test.